Security Services Associate
Synopsys is looking for a full-time Associate Security Consultant in Bangalore, India area to parachute in wherever software insecurity invades and to stomp out bugs and flaws wherever they hide.
Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business.
Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.E/B.Tech from Computer Science and Information Science background with 65% all round academics (10th, PUC & Engg).
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge on web application security testing.
- Basic Understanding in Web application security experience with thorough understanding of application vulnerabilities, automated and manual testing, auditing and remediation techniques.
- Basic knowledge on Network security concepts (protocols).
- Basic knowledge on DBMS.
- Understanding of application security guidelines/requirements from OWASP 10 Models.
- Ability to learn new upcoming security attacks & tools.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently.