Internship Program - Communication
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our impact on the environment by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It’s never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
Unilever offers internships to students in many of our offices around the world. Placements range in duration from 28 weeks.
What’s constant everywhere is the hands-on experience you’ll get working in one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- For Students, only (Internship required by University).
- Supply Chain: Supply Chain or Engineering Majors.
- HR: Management or Human Resources majors.
- Marketing: Marketing Major.
- Sales: Business Major.
- Finance: Finance or Accounting Major.
- Communication: Business Major, PR & Communication.
- Research & Development: Chemical Engineering, Science Majors.
- Saudi National/considered as Saudi.
- English fluency.
- Extracurricular activities are a plus.